This collage is from my Florida trip in March 2008. Starting clockwise are the following:
- A shot of my 116710 taken on the Space Ride at Epcot Center. This ride gets to 2.5G's on takeoff.
- 116710 next to a shuttle model and heat resistant foam, taken at the Astronaut Training Experience Facility (adjacent to the Astronaut Hall of Fame)
- A picture of me on what I call the Hurl-a-Whirl used to simulate a free-spin.
- Uh, that me spinning
- Ed Mitchell's Omega Speedmaster used on Apollo 14.
- A shot of my 116710 on a Space Shuttle Model taken at the Astronaut Training Experience Facility (adjacent to the Astronaut Hall of Fame)
Click image for larger picture